I’ve been wanting to start a 101 in 1001 for a while now so when I saw that Macy was hosting this link-up I knew it was the perfect time to put my list together and get started! If you’re not familiar with 101 in 1001, it’s a hybrid of a to-do list and bucket list that you have about 2.75 years to complete. I can’t wait to start checking things off of mine!
1. Go on a cruise.
2. Travel out of the county via airplane.
3. Visit 5 US cities I’ve never been to before. (0/5)
4. Go on a ski/snowboarding trip.
5. Take a road trip.
6. Go on a trip with another couple (or couples).
7. Stay at a bed and breakfast.
8. Stay in a historical hotel.
9. Take a girls trip.
10. Walk on a beach I’ve never been to.
11. Get a passport.
12. Tour the nation’s capitol.
13. Attend a taping of a show in NYC.
14. Visit Hawaii.
Health & Wellness:
15. Run 3 5K’s. (0/3)
16. Make 10 healthy recipes I’ve never made before. (0/10)
17. Do Yoga everyday for 30 days.
18. Workout 3 times a week and once on the weekends for 3 months consistently.
19. Eat vegetarian for a month.
20. Run a Disney race.
21. Go on a hike.
22. Get bikes.
23. Take a barre class.
24. Take a spin class.
25. No alcohol for 30 days.
26. Get a massage.
27. Go rock climbing.
28. No fast food for 30 days.
Love and Family:
29. Go on a trip to celebrate our 5 year dating anniversary.
30. Take a couples cooking class.
31. Take salsa dancing classes with Jeff.
32. Take professional photos with Jeff and our fur babies.
33. Get engaged. (Hopefully! 🙂 )
34. Send Christmas cards.
35. Have a mom and sisters only bonding weekend.
36. Take our parents on a weekend getaway.
Finances & Purchases:
37. Pay off all of my credit cards. (0/5)
38. Save $10,000.
39. Create a budget.
40. Create a bill calendar.
41. Put away $5 for every task on here completed.
42. Get a DSLR camera.
43. Get new glasses and start wearing them more.
44. Double my income.
45. No eating out at all or buying coffee out for a week.
46. Buy a new macbook.
47. Trade in car for a better deal.
48. Splurge on a fancy purse.
Home & Hosting:
49. Host Thanksgiving.
50. Host a couples dinner party.
51. Create an office space.
52. Plan and host a surprise party.
53. Make and purchase curtains for the kitchen and living room.
54. Buy a big lamp for the living room.
55. Buy a headboard I love for our bed.
56. Host a game night.
57. Create a piece of home decor with an inspirational quote or verse.
58. Go to a show at the Dr. Phillips performing arts center.
59. Go to a date night outdoor movie at Leu Gardens.
60. See the Osborne Family Lights for the last time.
61. Try 5 new restaurants. (0/5)
62. Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
63. Go to Slueth, the murder mystery dinner theater.
64. Go to Discovery Cove and swim with the dolphins.
65. Attend the Orlando Fringe Festival.
66. Learn Spanish.
67. Take a photography class.
68. Take a creative writing class.
69. Take a cake decorating class.
70. Become a morning person/have a morning routine.
71. Watch 3 documentaries. (0/3)
72. Read a biography.
73. Post at least 3 times a week for a year.
74. Go to a blogging conference.
75. Meet a blogger friend in person.
76. Sponsor a giveaway.
77. Sponsor another blogger.
Faith & Giving:
78. Read the whole bible.
79. Leave a 100% tip for great service.
80. Volunteer 10 times. (0/10)
81. Participate in a “do good date night”.
82. Give to 5 different charities. (0/5)
83. Bake for someone in need of a pick-me-up.
84. Clean out closets and donate clothes.
85. Donate books.
86. Help organize a charity event (not for work).
87. Read 50 books. (0/50)
88. Go to a concert.
89. Help a friend plan their wedding.
90. Vote in the presidential election.
91. Watch all of the Harry Potter movies.
92. Make a scrapbook.
93. Take Jeff to a Packers game.
94. Create or go on a scavenger hunt.
95. Go ice skating.
96. Go horseback riding.
97. Have makeup professionally done.
98. Go to the ballet.
99. Make homemade jam.
100. See a movie at a drive-in.
101. Have a slumber party.