This is a treat that my Mom has made at pretty much every cookout and get together I can remember. It’s so quick and tasty! It takes only 4 ingredients and is the perfect desert to make when your hosting and have a million other things going on!
- 1 (20 oz) can of crushed pineapple
- 1 (21 oz) can of cherry pie filling
- 1 box golden butter recipe cake mix
- 1 stick (1/2) cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a baking dish, layer undrained crushed pineapple and cherry pie filing.
- Sprinkle cake mix (unprepared) on top of pie filing.
- Melt butter and pour evenly over cake mix.
- Bake 45-55 minutes.
- Optional: Top with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream or both!
Linking up for DDT!