Time to link up with Macy for a quick 101 in 1001 update! Last time we checked in I had 7 things checked off so I’m making some progress but I need to speed it up! Hopefully I can get a lot crossed off this summer! It’s what I’ve done so far:
Health & Wellness:
16. Make 10 healthy recipes I’ve never made before. (1/10) Zucchini Lasagna,
26. Get a massage. Booked for next weekend
Love and Family:
29. Go on a trip to celebrate our 5 year dating anniversary. Booked for the end of this month!
Get engaged. (Hopefully! 🙂 ) 12.27.2015 <3 We got engaged in NYC.
Finances & Purchases:
37. Pay off all of my credit cards. (
0/5 1/6) Paid off one but added one…
Create a bill calendar. Done! And it’s been a big help!
Home & Hosting:
Host Thanksgiving. We hosted Thanksgiving 2015.
Make and purchase curtains for the kitchen and living room. Check. My Aunt helped me make curtains.
Buy a big lamp for the living room. Done!
61. Try 5 new fancy restaurants in Orlando. (1/5) Artisan’s Table,
Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Done! Diagon Alley was the coolest!
Go to Slueth, the murder mystery dinner theater. We went here for my 25th birthday
Faith & Giving:
84. Clean out closets and donate clothes. Half done. Closets were cleaned out and I have a lot to drop off at Goodwill.
Help organize a charity event (not for work). Helped organize the Walk for Life for True Life Choice and it was a great experience!
87. Read 50 books. (5/50) Strong Looks Better Naked by Khloe Kardashian 1/16, Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple 3/16, The Tsar of Love and Techno by Anthony Marra 4/16, No One Knows by J.T. Ellison 4/16, The Love that Split the World by Emily Henry 5/16
Watch all of the Harry Potter movies. Finished!
Make a scrapbook. Done! I made a scrapbook of our time dating up until our engagement!
Create or go on a scavenger hunt. Went on a friend’s zombie themed birthday Scavenger hunt in December.
11 finished, 7 in progress.