I happen to be a huge fan of Calzones and this recipe is my favorite take on a Calzone at home. The crescent rolls have a sweet hint to them, giving this warm, melty sandwich a perfect mix of flavors. Paired with your favorite pasta or marinara sauce, this is a quick and delicious lunch or dinner option and also a party favorite!
Here’s what you need:
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- 6 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 4-6 slices ham
- 6-8 slices pepperoni
- 6-8 slices salami
- pasta or marinara sauce for dipping
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Lay out flat crescent rolls in a line with large ends matched up, forming side by side diamonds.
- Layer mozzarella, ham, pepperoni and salami based on your preferences.
- Wrap ends of crescent rolls over the layered meat and cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Dip in your favorite sauce and enjoy! Makes about 6 servings.
Linking up for DDT!