This is one of my easiest recipes to throw together, yet one of my husband’s favorite meals with mashed potatoes and roasted carrots! With the gloomy, rainy weather today, I’m in the mood for some comfort food and this is a simple fix! I thought I’d share in case anyone else is having a gloomy day.
- 6 thinly sliced, boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup (half stick) of butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder on both sides a place in a 9×9 baking dish.
- Whisk together melted butter, honey and mustard.
- Brush each side of the pork chops with honey mustard and the pour remaining mixture into dish, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Best served with mashed potatoes, using the leftover sauce as a sort of gravy! 🙂