Go on a cruise. Did one better! Got married on a cruise to the Bahamas in January and I still need share all about it!
2. Travel out of the county via airplane.
4. Go on a ski/snowboarding trip.
5. Take a road trip.
6. Go on a trip with another couple (or couples).
Stay at a bed and breakfast. Stayed at a wonderful B&B in Savannah called the Amethyst Garden Inn.
8. Stay in a historical hotel.
9. Take a girls trip.
10. Walk on a beach I’ve never been to.
Get a passport. Check!
12. Tour the nation’s capitol.
13. Attend a taping of a show in NYC.
14. Visit Hawaii.
Health & Wellness:
15. Run 3 5K’s. (2/3) Ran the IOA Corporate 5K in 2016 and 2017 and made a better time in 2017!
16. Make 10 healthy recipes I’ve never made before. (1/10) Zucchini Lasagna
17. Do Yoga everyday for 30 days.
18. Workout 3 times a week and once on the weekends for 3 months consistently.
19. Eat vegetarian for a month.
20. Run a Disney race.
21. Go on a hike.
22. Get bikes.
23. Take a barre class.
Take a spin class. Took a few spin classes and loved it!
No alcohol for 30 days. Gave up alcohol for Lent this year.
Get a massage. Done! And it was wonderful.
27. Go rock climbing.
28. No fast food for 30 days.
Love and Family:
Go on a trip to celebrate our 5 year dating anniversary. Our trip to Savannah which we both agree was one of our best weekends ever!
30. Take a couples cooking class.
31. Take salsa dancing classes with Jeff.
Take professional photos with Jeff and our fur babies. Our engagement photos covered this!
Get engaged. (Hopefully! 🙂 ) 12.27.2015 <3 We got engaged in NYC.
34. Send Christmas cards.
35. Have a mom and sisters only bonding weekend.
36. Take our parents on a weekend getaway.
Finances & Purchases:
37. Pay off all of my credit cards. (
0/5 1/6) Paid off one but added one…
38. Save $10,000.
39. Create a budget.
Create a bill calendar. Done! And it’s been a big help!
41. Put away $5 for every task on here completed.
42. Get a DSLR camera.
43. Get new glasses and start wearing them more.
44. Double my income.
45. No eating out at all or buying coffee out for a week.
46. Buy a new Macbook.
Trade in car for a better deal. Refinanced so that counts!
48. Splurge on a fancy purse.
Home & Hosting:
Host Thanksgiving. We hosted Thanksgiving 2015.
50. Host a couples dinner party.
Create an office space. Did this. Converted our mud room to an office space and we made a custom desk from IKEA.
52. Plan and host a surprise party.
Make and purchase curtains for the kitchen and living room. Check. My Aunt helped me make curtains.
Buy a big lamp for the living room. Done!
55. Buy a headboard I love for our bed.
56. Host a game night.
57. Create a piece of home decor with an inspirational quote or verse. In progress.
58. Go to a show at the Dr. Phillips performing arts center.
59. Go to a date night outdoor movie at Leu Gardens.
60. See the Osborne Family Lights for the last time. Missed this 🙁
61. Try 5 new fancy restaurants in Orlando. (1/5) Artisan’s Table,
Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Done! Diagon Alley was the coolest!
Go to Slueth, the murder mystery dinner theater. We went here for my 25th birthday.
64. Go to Discovery Cove and swim with the dolphins.
65. Attend the Orlando Fringe Festival.
66. Learn Spanish.
67. Take a photography class.
68. Take a creative writing class.
69. Take a cake decorating class.
70. Become a morning person/have a morning routine.
71. Watch 3 documentaries. (0/3)
72. Read a biography.
73. Post at least 3 times a week for a year.
74. Go to a blogging conference.
75. Meet a blogger friend in person.
76. Sponsor a giveaway.
77. Sponsor another blogger.
Faith & Giving:
78. Read the whole bible.
79. Leave a 100% tip for great service.
80. Volunteer 10 times. (3/10) Walk for Life 2016 & 2017, IF Gathering 2017
81. Participate in a “do good date night”.
82. Give to 5 different charities. (0/5)
83. Bake for someone in need of a pick-me-up.
Clean out closets and donate clothes. I’ve done a lot of this in last year or so.
Donate books. Check! Donated all of old books from college.
Help organize a charity event (not for work). Helped organize the Walk for Life for True Life Choice and it was a great experience!
87. Read 50 books. (19/50) I’m only counting books read, not listened to for this. Read all my book reviews.
88. Go to a concert.
89. Help a friend plan their wedding.
90. Vote in the presidential election. Also missed this. Just couldn’t bring myself to vote this year.
Watch all of the Harry Potter movies. Finished!
Make a scrapbook. Done! I made a scrapbook of our time dating up until our engagement!
93. Take Jeff to a Packers game.
Create or go on a scavenger hunt. Went on a friend’s zombie themed birthday Scavenger hunt.
95. Go ice skating.
96. Go horseback riding.
97. Have makeup professionally done.
98. Go to the ballet.
99. Make homemade jam.
100. See a movie at a drive-in.
101. Have a slumber party.